La frittata di maccheroni (Pasta omelette)
Let's start with a basic version of bucatini: Fried garlic, tomato, maybe a basil leaf, and bucatini cooked al dente.
And now the frittata!
Ingredients for 4 people
· 400 g of bucatini
· 1/2 can of peeled tomatoes
· 150 g of fior di latte cheese
· 100g of salami
· Parmesan cheese
· Extra virgin olive oil
· 4 eggs
· Salt and pepper
· In a skillet, add the beaten eggs, the fior di latte, and the chopped salami with a pinch of salt and pepper and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
· Add the bucatini to the mixture
· Stir carefully and then fry in a pan with olive oil until it is golden on both sides.
· Eat it hot or cold.
For more recipes like this ones, articles and news on Italian Food and more check the Luciano Pignataro Wine&Food Blog here >>
For this recipe in Italian >>