POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT I-ITALY!
Part-time internships and Full-time positions are available right now!
(TIP: If you're one of those people who're constantly looking at their watch even when they have a project to finish, i-Italy is NOT the place for you!)
We are looking for clever, ambitious people who have:
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• A creative mind and a passion for storytelling
• A degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Italian language (preferred)
Our ideal candidates should be able to:
• Operate camera equipment, sound equipment, and lighting instruments
• Edit videos in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere (Mac)
• Encode and output videos for online video hosting, social networking sites, and TV station
• Keep video equipment organized
• Keep raw and edited content organized
Apply if you:
• Are a legal resident in the United States
• Live in NYC
• Are available for a trial period
• Know how to be part of the team while also working independently
Do you feel you are the right person to work at i-Italy?
Send to [email protected] your resume!